Sunday 15 May 2011

Can you give a home to this lady?

I may seem to be just a dog like any other, but people who know me know better: I am very clever, very affectionate, playful and loyal. I love running around, although I was left with only 3 legs after a car ran into me, last summer. I thought I wasn’t going to make it then, but now I’m completely recovered. I’m about 7 yrs old, medium-sized, spayed, vaccinated, dewormed and in good health. Right now I live at the back entrance of an apartment building in Bucharest, but in all my dreams I see a nice house and loving people. Now I need that more than ever… Do you think you could make my dream come true ?

If you could open yoru heart and your home to this beautiful old girl, please contact  antonia_cazacu@yahoo.com. 


For More information on how easy it is to adopt an animal from anywhere in the EU please Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment